- A single operator can punch both sides of every carcass at 300 lambs per hour.
- The tool is manufactured entirely from stainless steel with an aluminium handle.
- The tool is powered by a pneumatic cylinder suspended overhead.
- It comes complete with a control panel and only requires an air and water supply from the customer
- A curved bar pushes fleece back as it is separated from the carcass.
|Capacity||Up to 300 carcasses / hour|
|Electric Motor||100psi, 1.5cfm free air, 70psi|
|Pneumatic Cylinder||80 x 800|
Category: Lamb Slaughtering
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
Subscribe to our Newsletter
GM Steel Walsall Ltd
Mon – Thurs: 08:00-17:00
GM Steel Newark Ltd
Mon – Thurs: 08:00 – 16:30
Fri: 08:00 – 15:30
GM Steel Ltd
Mon – Fri: 08:00-17:00