Downstroke Hide Puller
Removes the complete cattle hide, including de-hiding the head.
The machine comprises of two stainless steel tubular frames, one fixed and one vertically sliding.
Vertical movement of the sliding frame is achieved hydraulically. The sliding frame has a stainless-steel drum attached and is driven by a hydraulic motor.
Two stainless steel operator platforms are provided.
An Electrical Stimulator is incorporated into the Downward Hide Puller. This device prevents backbone fractures as the hide is removed. It operates with PLC control and comes complete with its own steriliser.
- It pulls the hide from the tail area down along the back and finally over the head.
- The two main operations of the machine are controlled via foot pedals or levers.
- The drum is rotated by a hydraulic motor and the main carriage is moved up and down by a hydraulic cylinder.
- The hide puller incorporates its own stainless-steel stands complete with built in apron washes, knife/whizzer sterilisers drip trays and drainage system.
- The electrical control panels are built onto the machine frame meaning only electrical power and air supply are required from the customer.
|Capacity||Up to 100 carcasses / hour|
|Dimensions||H 6700 x W 3200 x D 3700 /|
|Electric Motor||55kW Electric Motor|
|Hydraulic Pump||3kW Double Vane Pump c/w Bell Housing & Drive Coupling|
|Operator Control||Foot pedal or Lever Valves|
Subscribe to our Newsletter
GM Steel Walsall Ltd
Mon – Thurs: 08:00-17:00
GM Steel Newark Ltd
Mon – Thurs: 08:00 – 16:30
Fri: 08:00 – 15:30
GM Steel Ltd
Mon – Fri: 08:00-17:00